Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Inference game

Today we had to play this inference game because it was part of our work to do.
I  got 10/10 I think that is a perfect score.
 I found this pretty easy because I have done similar activities to this.What I had to do is to pick a sentence to make the story an inference.Once you have done that the man will check your answer and see if it is correct or wrong . If you get it right you you get a star and you get your stars to the end.If you get it wrong you lose half a star or even lose a whole star.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kia Ora angle.i. i liked the way you explained how you said that you found it easy because you have done something similar to this and i also have done something similar to this also do you think that you could have a little bit harder test?

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Angel I really like the way you explained what your score was and giving your advice to other children. I also played that game but I only got 8 stars and a half. Do you think if you play this game again you will get the same score.

Post a Comment