Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Visual Mihi


This term team five as been working on there Visual Mihi. As you can see I have done my Visual Mihi. So there is Youtube, Sports, Maori flag also Family. I did sports because I like playing sports.I also did Youtube. Because most of my time at home I like to watch youtube. I also did a Maori flag because i'm Maori. I also did Family because my Family.Will do anything for me and I we do anything for them to. Thank you for reading this. Please fell free to leave a positive comment.

3 comments:

Santana said...

Kia Ora Angel,
I really like you visual mihi and I think that you did a great job and putting in the things that you really like. Keep up the great work.

Kind regards Santana

Zamera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zamera said...

Hi Angel,
I really like you visual mihi. I also like how you explained what these pictures mean and I like how you put the Maori flag in so that means your Maori.I also like how you one is just plain.

Sincerely, Zamera

Post a Comment